American Express Careers
Financial Analysis Manager
The candidate in this role will be a part of the Decision Support COE (DSCOE) Central Support team within Corporate Planning (CP&A) and has primary responsibility for delivering Automated Reporting Solutions for the larger team. This role will work closely with DSCOE, Finance and Technology teams to develop these new reporting capabilities for the DSCOE group and the larger Finance audience. The primary tool that the team will be using to deliver reporting is Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE - version 12g). Team also supports existing reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR).
• This role will have exposure to DSCOE and CP&A leadership and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to create part of the future of the Finance function and leave a legacy within the organization.
• The role will also work closely with the rest of the DSCOE organization and Technologies in order to create the new reporting deliverables and to ensure continuous improvements are made to the deliverables.
• In addition the role will be responsible for the governance of OBIEE platform as it pertains to the DSCOE organization and help implement it across the organization.
• The role would require eliciting and validating requirements from customers and ensuring that it aligns with overall reporting strategy.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualifications• Highly motivated individual with an ability to drive results and execute project-related work while understanding and incorporating multiple viewpoints and motivations from a diverse set of stakeholders
• Good experience in designing, building, implementing and supporting dashboards & reporting solution using Oracle BI (OBIEE). Experience of Essbase or Smartview is desireable.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong collaboration skills and a team player
• Ability to handle high pressure environment with aggressive deadlines while balancing long term / short term impacts and multiple priorities and customers
• Good understanding of Credit Card and Financial systems is highly desireable. Familiarity with American Express business processes and systems would be great to have
• Familiarity with an Agile approach to development would be a plus
• Post-Graduate from a premier institute with 3-5 years of relevant experience. B.E/B.Tech graduate from a premier institute with relevant OBI and financial experience may also apply. (Tech-finance experience would be a big plus.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2018, 3:42:59 AM