American Express Carrières
CCP New Accounts
Description du poste
Do you have the passion to deliver world class customer experiences every day?
American Express require Customer Care Professionals in our Brussels office to start an exciting assignment on Wednesday 2nd January 2019 for a period of 6 months to 9 months.
Since its foundation, American Express has developed a history of transformation through its ability to innovate and evolve. This has been underpinned by our dedication to our customers, to our employees, and to our Company ‘Blue Box’ Values:
- We deliver for our Customers.
- We make it great.
- We do what’s right.
- We respect people.
- We need different views.
- We win as a team.
- We care about communities.
We have an open, creative, and collaborative culture which is why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at American Express.
Our mission is to deliver a world class customer experience every day. We are advocates for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to make a meaningful difference in their lives. As a Customer Care Professional, you will be a part of the team within our Global New Accounts Department which develops lasting relationships with our Card Members.
Here's just some of what you'll do in this role:
- Handling all customer application forms end-to-end within the framework of known policies and procedures.
- Documenting and archiving all the necessary client details and documents as defined in policies and regulations.
- Validating the personal identification information to ensure only customers with valid ID’s are accepted to join the company.
- Contacting customers to request missing information on application forms if required.
- Setting up correctly and accurately all card member information in our systems to ensure the cards can be issued appropriately.
- Following all the steps necessary in the card set-up and the SEPA direct debit processes including Bizagi input, AML checks and underwriting checks, strictly following the risk/score model.
- Recognizing when to escalate and asking for support from team leader or senior colleague.
- Supporting on-boarding of new colleagues by explaining the details of the job in a clear and accurate way.
- Producing reporting ‘on demand’
- Working in a disciplined way with a high level of accuracy and against SLA timelines.
- Be trusted to respect confidentiality with regard to all customer data.
In return, as a talented and capable professional we will:
- Offer opportunities for your professional growth and advancement.
- Provide recognition and reward when you drive and deliver exceptional results.
- Respect and value you for your diversity, integrity, and teamwork.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent written and spoken French, Dutch and English is essential.
- Excellent time management.
- Team player who demonstrates self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and streamline processes.
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally.
- Cross Functional skills within the team.
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations.
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Highly resourceful.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact EMEA Support: Recruitment.Support.EMEA@aexp.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Temps plein
Date Posted: 10 oct. 2018, 03:02:49