American Express Careers
Client Technical Support Analyst
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
About the company:
Accertify Inc is an industry leader in e-commerce fraud management solutions and a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express.
We are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity to join Accertify Europe as a Client Technical Support Analyst. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be providing technical support to our European customers on a day to day basis, helping to resolve their issues and provide business solutions.
Accertify is committed to promoting a healthy work life balance and providing opportunities for employees to grow their careers.
Accertify Fraud Specialists are responsible for overseeing the technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform.
These responsibilities include:
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications.
- Support existing and new clients regarding Interceptas system usage.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk.
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas.
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree or equivalent experience and/or significant experience of application support experience, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
Dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Knowledge of SQL or XML preferable
Strong knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies
- Fluency in French, written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Job operates an on-call schedule
- Job may require minimal travel.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 3:59:16 AM