American Express Carrières
Customer Care Professional – Credit
Description du poste
Credit Specialist – Specialised Dunning Team
American Express require Customer Care Professionals in our Brussels office to start an exciting assignment on Wednesday 2nd January 2019 for a period of 6 months to 9 months.
Since its foundation, American Express has developed a history of transformation through its ability to innovate, disrupt and evolve. This has been underpinned by our dedication to our customers, to our employees, and to our Company ‘Blue Box’ Values:
- We deliver for our Customers.
- We make it great.
- We do what’s right.
- We respect people.
- We need different views.
- We win as a team.
- We care about communities.
Our Credit department aims to strike the right balance between enabling spend and taking actions to recover balances, prevent fraud and limit exposure for American Express.
Every one of our Credit Specialists represent the American Express brand. They take work seriously because they are more than just a voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you will work with, and the Card Members you will care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
In the Credit team, you will be responsible for managing first contact resolution with Card Members who are either out of pattern or overdue or have had a rejected direct debit. These Card Members require re-education on the impact of late or rejected payments. You will provide benefits to those Card Members that pay the amount due, encourage continued use of the card and prevent future occurrence through negotiation and education.
You will be part of a team that delivers world class results, both for Card Members and the business. In your role you will:
- Negotiate for the collection of overdue payments;
- Secure the repayment of due and overdue funds;
- Put in place payment commitments that balance the Card Member’s ability to repay and ongoing account management;
- Uphold the American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service;
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is not necessary. More importantly, you must be:
- Highly assertive with an accomplished telephone manner;
- Confident taking initiative and making judgement calls;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations.
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Highly resourceful.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Team player who demonstrates self-motivation & ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook…)
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement and streamline processes.
- Building & leveraging relationships internally and externally.
- Cross Functional skills within the team.
You must be flexible to work in a shift-based role, on a 38 hour per week rota.
Blue Box Benefits – What’s in it for you?
At American Express, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place us as one of the best big companies to work for
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact EMEA Support: Recruitment.Support.EMEA@aexp.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Temps plein
Date Posted: 19 oct. 2018, 03:51:54