Global Network Services (GNS) North America aims to transform its business through partnership with select bank Partners to issue credit cards on the American Express Network and grow billings and market share. This position is for a Partner Business Solutions Manager supporting GNS North America Partners. This individual will managing the day-to-day operational relationship with our North American Partners. This position will be responsible for driving effective partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure GNS North America’s interests. The individual will work with the Finance, Technologies, Legal, Compliance, Global Network Business, and Risk teams to support our Partners on the GNS Network.
- Manage the operational relationships with all GNS North American Partners
- Build strong and productive relationships and credibility across multiple levels of our Partners’ operations and technologies organization
- Ability to build strong and influential working relationships across all levels of American Express staff groups to bring the full range of business-to-business capabilities, resources and advantages to the GNS North American Partners
- Deploy best in class American Express assets, platforms, and capabilities and best practice to drive superior performance of this product on the AXP network vs. performance and opportunity of product on legacy network
- Select job responsibilities require Partner management with the LAC region
- Travel up to 10%
- Superior and proven understanding and experience of all aspects of card issuing, acquiring, processing, and servicing
- Excellent relationship management skills and a track record of having built influential and credible relationships across both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to project and represent the Blue Box in a professional manner
- Excellent end-to-end project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 4:18:43 PM