American Express Careers
Service Delivery Manager - Digital Workplace
Partner with Service Delivery Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, and other key stakeholders to identify and drive best practices, process and technology improvements, and roll out new servicing capabilities. Will work to drive process consistency across global teams.
- Will have a forward looking “growth mindset” with a focus on emerging customer service industry trends and capabilities (examples: chatbots, video and preemptive healing). Will evaluate new opportunities, prioritize and deploy across the Site Services organization.
- Acts as the Product Owner for Technology Concierge related capabilities. Oversees the tool set that our front line engineers utilize in order to deliver superior service levels and a modern user experience. Will manage product backlogs, prioritize new features and oversee user experience.
- Develops a strong rapport with Service Delivery leaders in order to gather feedback, identify and prioritize new opportunities, and to facilitate the implementation of new capabilities.
- Candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence colleagues and leaders across the organization.
The successful candidate for this position must be a proven self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a production / service / operations support environment or within a product engineering organization.
- 5+ years working in a large, globally diverse organization.
- Candidate is expected to possess a strong understanding of customer servicing strategies, servicing channels, and related technical and business processes. Prior experience in a Service Delivery role is preferred but not required.
- Experience with business process reengineering is preferred with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive creative ideas and solutions; influencing others without direct authority.
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives and is clear when explaining ideas and concepts to others, communication is structured and easy to understand.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily while thriving in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 5:25:03 PM