American Express Careers
Analyst-Compliance - Special Investigtations
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, adaptable and detail oriented with a proven ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in any of the following areas is required: BSA-AML compliance, law enforcement, general compliance, audit, complex investigations, or legal
- Excellent editing and writing skills are an absolute must
- A qualified candidate must also have a keen attention to detail in writing and analysis; proven analytical and problem-solving skills; an ability to manage multiple varied projects simultaneously; computer and internet research skills; strong communication skills; and a willingness to be a deadline-driven team player
- An advanced degree and/or knowledge of domestic and/or international SAR filing requirements preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 11:01:00 PM