American Express Careers
Information Security Specialist – PAM- Enterprise Secrets Management Strategy
- Strong understanding and delivery of solutions for modern cloud architectures and development practices (Docker, DevOps, Developer Experience).
- Working knowledge of best in class secrets management solutions (shared account password management, SSH key management, application-to-application password management, encryption keys, and other secrets types).
- Ability to balance risk reduction, user experience, and cost/efficiency requirements when developing solutions for the enterprise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business executives, Information Security leadership, and enterprise technology platform owners (leadership, architects, engineers, developers).
- A thought leader who leans into the challenge and helps others to understand the objectives and how best to arrive at the destination. Someone who makes it happen!
- Demonstrated competency with Identity and Access Governance (IAG) practices, solutions, and compliance requirements.
- Meaningful track record of delivering program objectives in a large and diverse enterprise environment.
- Strong background with common software development practices and platforms (Java, JBoss, Docker, API integration, DevOps, Agile, Cloud architectures, and application authentication security.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 6:22:00 PM