American Express Careers
Manager, Affiliate and Cobrand Precision Marketing and Digital Analytics
Prospect Acquisition is one of the largest investments in Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG) and Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable marketing solutions and analytics capabilities to accelerate growth in many core business areas including Digital Acquisitions.
This role in EDA will be responsible for analytics and digital targeting to support GCSG in meeting the prospect acquisition goals. Working in close partnership with Global Channel Marketing, Product and Lending teams, the incumbent is expected to design and implement effective acquisition strategies across our global Affiliate and Cobrand partnerships. The incumbent is expected to advance data driven precision marketing techniques using world class analytics and data science, in collaborating across a variety of teams including Marketing, Capabilities, Technologies and vendors to drive results and help American Express achieve its acquisition goals with improved efficiency and quality.
- Designing targeting, segmentation logic, test and learn design, campaign execution & analytics for digital acquisition channels
- Leveraging digital data to expand precision marketing to ensure best in class customer experience and maximum value from acquisitions
- Analyzing performance of current initiatives and present findings and solutions to senior leadership. Publish monthly MIS and deep dive into changes in trends
- Working in close collaboration with capability teams to identify and evaluate new data sources and develop new channel integrations
- Create convincing business cases highlighting opportunities to implement innovative targeting solutions across partners and channels; infuse marketing strategy with data driven approach
The role requires a passion for digital marketing with a particular focus on constantly evolving Affiliate landscape. The ideal candidate will have a balanced quantitative and qualitative marketing skill set. Additionally, candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is highly preferred
- 2+ years professional experience is highly preferred
- Strong ability to drive results; self-starter
- Expertise in application of analytics (applied statistics/quantitative methods) for solving business problems. Exposure to digital data and web analytics is a plus
- Prior programming experience in SAS, SQL and/or Hive. Understanding of web tracking data and related technologies (Java, HTML) is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze large and unstructured data sets
- Ability to multi-task, operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritize initiatives based on business objectives
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 4:31:00 PM