American Express Careers
Account Development Consultant - US Client Group
Would working for one of the most respected global financial brands spark your interest?
Are you looking for a position with tremendous growth potential?
Can you demonstrate the ability to speak confidently with decision makers such as CEO’s, CFO’s, and Small Business Owners?
Are you a high energy, strategic thinker with a positive attitude?
If this sounds like you, be a part of our team of Account Development Consultants who Challenge Every Day by making a meaningful difference in our customers/clients lives. On our team you will have the opportunity to actively manage and engage Clients within a growing US Commercial Market. They add value by establishing client trust and confidence in this consultative, solution -selling role. As you help increase your client’s charge volume and drive growth, you could be eligible for earning potential.
Apply today and propel yourself to success!
Account Development Consultants partner with both Small Business and Corporate clients. The teams use analytical modeling and prioritization tools (triggers) to aid in identifying growth opportunities. The goal is to form better client relationships that lead to growth opportunities and Retention across our portfolios.
Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment
- Effective account development with proven experience in building and managing an effective "pipeline" of growth opportunities
- Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues and support personnel
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility/adaptability/personal accountability
- Candidates must have proven organizational, self-motivation and excellent time management skills, with strong attention to detail, disciplined work ethic & possess an enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Must excel in managing multiple tasks, developing a daily, weekly and monthly call strategy for growth
- Business-to-Business knowledge and payments expertise a plus
- Prior use of SalesForce.com a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 6:04:14 PM