American Express Careers
- Support the development and embedding of appropriate and effective governance practices, controls and approval processes required at a business, legal entity and market level, to deliver and evidence regulatory compliance, especially as regards KYC and other AML related issues.
- Advising the business on compliance-related matters, including but not limited to Consumer Protection, AML and CTF and the regulatory implications of new and existing products, services and processes, resolution of compliance-related incidents and gaps and the review/approval of business activities as appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments as required when providing support to the business as well as when being involved in projects
- Develop and/or assists the business in the development and maintenance of compliance-related policies.
- Develop and conduct customized training and communication plans to meet legal entity needs on AML and CTF training. The responsibility also includes to coordinate and log training activities.
- Regulatory compliance experience preferably relating to the payment services, consumer credit sector and AML/CTF
- Excellent understanding of compliance regimes, including ability to interpret American Express compliance requirements under laws and regulations
- Strong understanding of payment services systems and processes
- Strong Risk Management skills
- Strong Relationship, Communication and Influencing skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Ability to translate legislation and regulations into operational processes
- Ability to oversee projects in order to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives, to priorities and reprioritize activities
- Ability to present to Senior Management to assist their understanding of compliance risks associated with their business
- Graduate and/or relevant professional qualification preferred - Law or Economy degree, Compliance/AML Diploma
- CAMS Certification with a Legal/Compliance/Control/Auditing background an advantage
- Solid understanding of the requirements of the regulatory environment and the wider implications of EU financial services laws in regards the business/activity supported
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Knowledge of Danish and/or Danish law is an advantage, or knowledge of any other Scandinavian language
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2018, 5:19:33 AM