The position will serve as Chief of Staff to VP, Head of AXP Big Data Labs. The incumbent will be directly responsible for the following-
• Help the leader run BDL India office by providing support and coordinating on business priorities with teams across geographies. Ensure effective communication between India and global Offices (London, NY and PHX) for all key priorities.
• Partner with the leader and exec teams to drive and track business objectives, including planning for and preparing regular updates for senior leadership team and partners.
Support in running BDL, including planning and driving leadership activities (e.g.- BURs, exec team meetings), budget management and center wide initiatives (e.g.- townhalls, leadership meetings)
• Enabling the leader to effectively engage and communicate with teams by driving key talent initiatives and trainings including oversight to employee engagement.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
The incumbent should be a seasoned analytics professional, with at least 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience in data analytics is strongly preferred.
• Ability to drive results, outstanding analytical skills, effective communication and partnership skills are critical to this role.
Critical skills for this position include but are not limited to:
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to interact with and present to senior most leaders in the organization
• Flexibility and ability to remain calm under pressure- should be able to handle multiple assignments, under tight deadlines, and a sometimes-ambiguous environment.
• Ability to influence without authority- be able to lead and manage people who do not have a direct reporting relationship
• Entrepreneurial skills – able to provide structure and create specific opportunities from strategic ideas.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 1:29:59 AM