American Express Careers
Lead Business Analyst
• Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management.
• Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs .
• Capacity Management for sub-processes.
• Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing.
• Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
• Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
• Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
• In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
• Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts .
• Shift Rotations. Transport Roster Shift 24X7
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
• Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• High result orientation.
• Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
• Manage conflict and counsel performance.
• Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
• Result oriented and decision making skills.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
• Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
• Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 5:19:28 AM