American Express Carrières
Description du poste
The Analyst Credit & Fraud Risk - Fraud & Dispute will focus on three major goals:
- Investigating reports by American Express cardholders and American Express merchants concerning unauthorised or fraudulent transactions charged to the card in order to determine whether a correction should be made and, as necessary, how the compensation should be handled.
- Ensuring that fraud rules are applied in accordance with the fraud processing structure of American Express and that cases of fraud and disputes are handled fairly for both customers and merchants. In addition, they must follow the rules that enable transactions to be claimed against the parties liable for the losses and to recover them wherever possible.
- To spot patterns based on fraud cases that require changes in the rules and to communicate this type of information to the members of the 24/7 team in order to develop appropriate action to be taken in the event of such fraud.
He/she is also responsible for:
- Collecting information and documentation from customers and merchants and verifying the accuracy of these documents, on the basis of which further action can be taken.
- Carrying out all actions in the context of cases according to the established procedures and deadlines that these procedures require.
- Answering internal and external requests related to references to fraud cases and disputes in order to keep them informed of the outcome of these cases.
- Analysing disputed transactions in order to prevent re-occurrence of fraud cases in the future.
- Performing administrative tasks related to reporting and follow-up of cases. Also processing accounting reconciliations for the cases.
- Sharing expertise and communicating about new trends or types of fraud that are discovered in the process of handling fraud and dispute cases with team members and the fraud prevention team (24/7 team, BTA, Merchant Team).
- Indicating the degree to which existing rules need to be adjusted when new types of fraud or trends are identified.
- Defending the interests of the BeLux cardholders on one hand, and the BeLux merchants on the other hand, in accordance with the processing structure of American Express.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Possess preceding knowledge and experience of the products, services and procedures within the own domain and execute a number of well-defined tasks instructed and supervised by a manager
- Process data out of one specific sub-discipline and look for pattern and cause /effect
- Act on own initiative within well-defined guidelines and procedures and able to propose normal improvements under supervision of a manager
- Transfer own knowledge and transfer way of working in a formal and informal way
- Answer correctly and in a structured way more complex questions from customers according to set rules and procedures. Able to correctly report on data and incidents
- Treat others fair, respect confidentiality and approach others in an honest way
Education and learning time
- The function requires a knowledge that is at least equivalent to a secondary degree (or equivalent experience) with 3 to 6 months learning time.
- Dutch – Experienced (written & oral)
- French – Experience (written & oral)
- English – Experience (written & oral)
- MS Office - Experienced
- Proprietary IT platforms
- Job specific IT systems
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Temps plein
Date Posted: 25 oct. 2018, 02:56:07