American Express Careers
Analyst - Operations
- Partnership with the Global Total Rewards and Medical Strategy teams on the successful implementation of new vendors, programs and processes.
- Provide day-to-day ownership and administration of all aspects of business as usual GTRM Operations processes (Canada Maternity Top-Up Process, Mass Error Template for HRIS Issues, Bright Horizons Taxable Benefit, Vendor Eligibility Files, Performance Incentive Award Plan Eligibility, Annual Performance & Compensation Process, User Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Management of assigned GTRM Operations mailboxes utilizing the Salesforce.com platform to include reporting and analytics
- Process and track vendor invoices and payments to include monitoring of budgets.
- Accountable for reporting and data analytics requests, conducting deep analysis to uncover trends, recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Building positive relationships and establish a consistent, timely, responsive, and thorough communication loop across GTRM, HR and business partners.
- Demonstrate effective communications and change management processes as required
- Challenge the status quo and find innovative solutions to new or existing programs and processes, leveraging technology to streamline and drive efficiencies
- Consult and collaborate with HR business partners and business leaders
- Deliver superior, consistent project management for GTRM, HR and the business
- Effectively and efficiently manage business expectations and raise appropriate issues to leadership
- Research and resolution of employee and vendor related escalations
- Develop and/or maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and associated inventory for all critical processes across GTRM Operations
- Ownership of internal and external benefits administration audits and closure of management action plans (MAPs), including third party vendors
- Coordination and execution of Health & Welfare Process Risk Self-Assessments (PRSAs) including completion of associated risk assessment questionnaires (RAQs)
- Technology and other governance reviews (COACH, TLM, Physical Site Reviews, etc.) for assigned GTRM vendors
- Operate as the Third Party Relationship Manager (TRM) for assigned Health & Welfare Vendors to ensure compliance with all aspects of American Express Management Policy (AEMP) 10 – Third Party Management Policy
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and adherence to internal control and compliance requirements
- BA or BS degree, with 4-6 years of direct experience with Human Resources processes and disciplines and/or familiarity with American Express business groups
- Operations, Health and Welfare, Retirement, Leave of Absence and Vendor Management experience preferred
- Self-starter attitude with ability to learn quickly and work independently in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible in a collaborative team environment
- Strong time management with the ability to prioritize and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include experience making presentations to all levels of management
- Proven decision making, analytical and problem solving capabilities with strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated project management, organization and planning skills applied in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to deal with issues and subject matter in ways that sometimes requires considerable sensitivity, discretion and judgment
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 1:42:11 PM