American Express Careers
Assistant Manager - Customer 360 Data Enhancement
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This position will be part of a fast-paced & innovative team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA). This role is integral part of EDA and supports C360 data enhancements and help build foundational data capabilities to be used across enterprise by enabling development of new algorithms leveraging machine learning techniques. The team applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis including periodic case reviews to help Business Units serve customer better by enabling more effective customer identification and hence true prospect for AXP.
American Express unique core asset is our industry-leading global database of customer demographics and detailed spend behavior from the American Express network of over 90 million cards conducting over 4 billion transactions annually in over 130 countries worldwide.
• Play pivotal role to develop new insights solutions for Customer 360
• Utilize broad set of analytical tools/techniques for data mining, data cleansing, data extraction, analysis & transformation, data interpretation & insights, turn-key bundled analytic & reporting solutions.
• Work on various In house reporting tools to pull standard & custom reports
• Identify and recommend process improvements based on results of analytics work
• Enhancing the data analytical and capabilities infrastructure
Qualifications• Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and measurement
• Effective in written and verbal communication with partners located globally.
• 1+ year experience of hive coding in a business environment
• Ability to solve and execute unstructured business problems is a plus.
• Experience in R/Python is a plus
• Experience in Big Data techniques(i.e. KNN, Gradient Boosting Machine, Random Forest etc) is a plus
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering ; Masters preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 2:02:57 AM