American Express Careers
Manager-Enterprise Digital Analytics PS Platform Analytics - GO2
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Digital New Cardmember acquisition & servicing account for some of the largest investments in the Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG). The Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) team within GCSG is a dynamic environment of digital product and analytics professionals that drive significant value for American Express through innovative solutions.
The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to deliver on the transformation of the New Accounts UW platforms and enabling value based prioritization of the market roll-out of GO2 across international markets. The successful candidate will lead a team of analyst providing anlaytics support to the GO2 product team across planning & implementations phases. S/he will drive business results through a metrics driven view of the application pages. S/he will identify how & where customers on our website are facing usability challenges caused by platform performance. Where necessary, the incumbent will support test & learn around application journeys and early engagement experiences as well as strategic analytics to enhance New Accounts
• Define & quantify metrics of efficiency of the E-apply
• Financial analysis to support project investment and prioritization decisions
• Hands-on involvement in strategic analytics
• Create & maintain necessary reporting
• Partner across Application Experience Digital Product teams to drive relevant test and learn campaigns
The successful candidate will lead a team with skills in Digital Marketing analytics, Test & Learn or Hypothesis testing & new accounts platform analytics.
Qualifications• Strong quantitative background & analytical abilities necessary
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Analytics packages is required. This includes advanced SAS/SQL/etc. & Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Python)
• Ability to lead a team with an analytical and/or reporting remit necessary
• Ability to analyze complex data and processes, Experience in Digital marketing analytics preferred
• Understanding of how to utilize data to quantify process performance a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of credit card business, AXP networks, platforms, and procedures
• Strong self-starter
• Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
• Masters or PhD in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related analytical fields preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 3:59:32 AM