The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Center of Excellence where product and engineering resources have been organizationally brought together to improve speed to market and further unlock value across core capabilities. Loyalty & Benefits Platform serves a broad set of products and solutions across the enterprise that require close collaboration with colleagues who develop new card products, digital channels, marketing operations, membership rewards, co-brand programs, card benefits, insurance, analytics, operations excellence and servicing. We focus on powering both new product offerings as well as existing ones to build highly configurable core capabilities as it relates to account attributes, customer enrolment, offer & program set-up, qualification, tracking, redemption, fulfillment, channel & partner integrations of various Loyalty & Benefits products for our customers.
Aligning to AXP’s framework for winning, we will create the world’s best loyalty & benefit experiences for our customers with a team of passionately productive software product, engineering and delivery talent using agile practices to build highly available, nimble, extensible & modern applications collaborating across the enterprise. Our platform needs to transform to enable value working with colleagues across servicing, global digital channels, products and partnerships, ensuring we can remain competitive and relevant in our customer’s lives.
The Director of Product Delivery and Integration will lead team responsible for capabilities and solutions management across the Loyalty and Benefits platform domain. The incumbent and his/her team are responsible for:
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships and partner with Product Management, Architecture and Engineering ensuring regular communication of delivery progress is maintained
- Enables coordination of Product Management, Engineering and Architecture and Quality to drive alignment of activities
- Reviews and oversees delivery plans in terms of schedule, cost, scope and quality within the Loyalty & Benefits platform domain
- Owns status tracking, communication and reporting of Loyalty and benefits work effort with central program delivery teams.
- Process, collaborating effectively across multiple cross-functional teams to skillfully execute on milestones and deliverables in a timely manner
- Proactively anticipates any risks and issues that may arise during the delivery to ensure that appropriate mitigation actions are undertaken
- Participates in the engagement of delivery and/or support teams, negotiating where necessary to resolve any resourcing conflicts that may arise due to availability or skill
- Actively engages in resourcing processes to ensure organization agility, drives roadmap planning of high impact and strategic initiatives
- Strong collaboration with Product Owners, Technical Product Owners, Business partners, Compliance/Legal/GCO
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 10:37:35 AM