American Express Careers
Business Performance – Sr Manager
- Focus on strategic thought leadership, including managing Account Development portfolios, targeting methodologies, incentive plans and scorecards/KPIs, Rules of Engagement and sales force effectiveness against business objectives
- Design and deliver insightful deep dive analyses to measure performance and support decision making at all levels
- Build strong relationships with US Client Group Small and Middle Market Phone based Account Development teams and other key business partners to understand business objectives and challenges in order to become a trusted thought partner
- Provide actionable insights by Identifying and analyzing key performance indicators
- Champion data driven decision making and actively collaborate with business partners in order to assess and optimize business performance
- Present and communicate performance results and findings to multiple levels of business in an effective manner
- Support teams based in NY/Phoenix remotely, managing a team of analysts locally
- Strong Strategic & Analytical Thinking: Require extensive analytical experience to support DS&I Director and Business in reviews and special projects. Ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Change management: Be an agent of change, ability to initiate and adapt to change. Provides solutions to address business transformation, strategic alignment, technology implementation and culture change. Incorporate risk mitigation planning/execution.
- Communication and Build relationships: Superior ability to write structured and compelling messages addressed to various audiences/levels within the organization. Ability to view contrary perspectives, negotiate and gain agreement while building and maintaining relationships.
- Growth Mindset: Will to make things happen and go above and beyond. Ability to challenge status quo, innovate and think out of the box.
- Results Leadership: Ability to manage multiple and complex work streams across departmental boundaries and deliver a diverse set of initiatives that result in transformational outcomes
- Self-starter and high level of accountability and able to solve ambiguous/ open ended business challenges
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced and highly matrixed environment. Strong teamwork required with their colleagues and other teams, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic with an will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
- Experience in developing a team
- People leadership experience required
- Advanced knowledge in Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e. Salesforce.com) or experience with programming languages and models (i.e. SAS, SQL, HIVE, Python)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 10:24:02 AM