About American Express:
We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
This position is responsible for driving business through defined channel of Acquisition. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching and development of the Sales Team, ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to. The Duties And Responsibilities Of This Position Include:
1. Driving Business through defined channels of acquisition.
2. Ensuring All Performance Standards are met Viz.
•Controls and Compliance
3. Team Handling:
•Monitoring and Evaluating Team Performance •Acquiring and Developing New Talent
•Ensuring On-Going Team Coaching and Development
•Creating a Culture that Motivates, empowers and retains talent.
4. Focus on the Key Metrics
• New Card Acquisition (NAA) from the Sales Team
• Cost of Acquisition • First Year Attrition Rate
• Deployment of People Practices Such as PMP, coaching & feedback
• Attrition of Team members • Controls and Compliance