American Express Careers
- Identify business process owner and project team.
- Document & Maintain Project Plan.
- Schedule and Facilitate project meetings.
- Provide weekly status updates, including the identification and escalation of risks and issues.
- Setup Kick-off Meeting and review Roles & Responsibilities with project team.
- Understand of AXP network products and awareness of best practice of the card industry.
- Comprehension of AXP solutions to Bank partners.
- Assessing of new solutions applicable to existent partners.
- Support efficiencies to improve time-to-market.
- Drive innovation, best practices in a multiple complex environment.
- Operational support for Partners (Issuers and Acquirers).
- Operational Trainings (Disputes, fraud, finance).
- UAC process management.
- Guarantee BOP adherence from participants.
- Liaison between GNB compliance, GNICS Risk and Network Exception Teams and Partners.
- Excellent verbal and writings skills in English and Spanish is desired.
- Strategic thinking based B2B and B2C focus.
- 3 years’ experience in managing Financial and Technologies project is desired.
- Ability to influence and communicate with multiple levels of leadership and across departments.
- Ability to push back and provide alternative solutions when challenged is presented by internal or external stakeholders.
- Has the desire to lead as well as perform Operational activities.
- Able to form a clear high-level vision of project understanding while maintaining focus on individual tasks/objectives.
- Ability to quickly identify hidden impacts and/or risks.
- Initiative to continually develop and learn new processes and methods; it’s quick to adapt to ongoing changes in the enterprise.
- Pursuit to challenge the status Quo.
- Ability to manage and integrate different teams for Operational issues and liaison with technical teams do determine the root cause.
- Ability to build strong working partnership with internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
- Ability to work autonomously in multiple projects with an excellent organization, time management, project management skills with ability to deliver on commitment with tight timelines.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2018, 7:10:38 AM