American Express Careers
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Provide clear and accurate information with thorough knowledge on product, System & Process.
- Present solutions at First contact and complete all transaction agreed with customer.
- Listen to customer’s voice, timely escalate critical enquiry to next level to provide solution.
- Handle both Corp CM and Corp PA’s requirement and proactive to resolve the issue and problem.
- Responsible for the daily functions of all Corporate Services Operations works.
- Promote self-servicing channel for best economic scale alignment.
- Make sound judgment for all online financial adjustment.
- Adhere to shift schedule, performance goal and compliance rule.
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while maintaining accuracy.
- Effectively handle conflict as it arises from Corp CM and PA.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Education: College Graduate
- Knowledge: Being able to compentently navigate through all system to solve inquiry.
- Realization of job nature and high demand of quality and performance.
- Experience: service experience preferable
- Personal Characteristics:
- Confident, responsible, versatile
- Pleasant interpersonal communication
- Agreeable and responsible to Call Centre's dynamic job nature.
- Proper tone and manner, caring, cheerful, service oriented and stress endurable
- Special requirements'
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Working on shift schedule.
- Being able to competently navigate through all Corp system to solve Corp CM and PA inquiry
- At least 2 years of customer service in a Telephone service experience.
- Proficient Corp COCAS & AR and Desktop+ system also PC skills with MS Office products and internet navigation.
- Willing to adjust shift based on business needs on short notice.
- Agreeable and responsible to Corp call center’s dynamic job nature
- Commit to deliver Extraordinary Service and Relationship Care to Customer.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 2:36:39 AM