American Express Careers
Sales Engineering & Implementation Manager
Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud.
Over the past 2 years Accertify has been steadily building its presence in the Japanese market & we are now at a point where demand is such that we need decided to further build out our delivery & servicing capabilities in Japan.
Sales Engineering/ Implementation Specialists are responsible for supporting technical sales discussions (alongside and lead by Sales people) and deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform. These responsibilities include:
• Attendance at prospect meetings with Accertify Sales people to engage in technical product demonstrations & assist with technical elements of the sales discussion.
• Be the technical SME for the Accertify product set in Japan.
• Building of technical Statements of Work (SOW) which are used to form part of the customer agreement & which will be agreed and signed off by the end customer.
Project Management, Definition, Design, and Configuration of complex software integration projects with the expectation of meeting and exceeding company-defined standards.
• As part of the implementation process, identify reusable/repeatable solution components and drive those back into the product and/or implementation process.
• Perform on-site Customer solution discoveries
• Perform on-site Customer training and troubleshooting after software is implemented.
• Act as a liaison between new Customers and Accertify internal departments including sales and technical development.
• Develop approaches and procedures to diminish project risk
• Job requires traveling to Customers’ site
• Work closely with Accertify subject matter experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
• Define and perform testing of the final customer solution to ensure a high level of quality
• Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
• Develop strong relationships with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in a related field
• Experience working alongside Salespeople selling in SaaS solutions
• Prior software implementation/support and integration experience
• Strong Discovery and Requirement Gathering capabilities
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Relationship building skills
• Strong Software Integration background with Real Time messaging between systems
• Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to act as a consultant with our clients to help them analyze their transactions for potential fraud and to develop their processes around investigating fraud
• Ability to negotiate and offer alternatives to the client on setting up the appropriate integration and risk logic
• Ability to communicate with client’s staff at multiple levels including Networking, Software Integration, Project Management, and business level.
• Experience with creating reports for analytical purposes
• Previous experience with XML is a plus
• Good understanding of HTTP / HTTPS / SFTP is a plus
• Be able to read through and understand error log files (troubleshoot).
• An enquiring mind.
• Online Credit Card processing, chargeback, and fraud analysis experience is a plus
• Candidate must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Japanese
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2018, 3:43:48 AM