American Express Careers
Travel Counsellor I
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Quality Analyst, a part of the larger Global Operations & Analytics team will be responsible for the day-to-day operational efforts required to ensure American Express TLS is delivering on the promise of its marketing program fulfillment globally.
This position will require a strong partnership with the Strategic Partnerships Global Program Execution Team.
• Audit partner performance (i.e., Promotion Terms and Conditions)
• Rate loading Quality Control (Ensure all program rates are loaded in the GDS correctly and timely)
• Rate comparison (Comparing program rates to Best Available Rate (BAR) to determine if hotels are compliant with their contract)
• Escalation of partner identified issues to the Global Program Execution team for resolution
• Quality Control (QC-ing PNR records booked by Travel Counselors to validate promotion applicability and booking accuracy)
• Tumbleweed feed management for online systems
• Proficient in GDS / CRS (SABRE preferred)
• This position requires strong knowledge of Global TLS marketing programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to review large volumes of data and document findings
• Strong will to win in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• A self-motivated team player
• Intermediate EXCEL skills
• Familiarity with iBank reporting
• Should be flexible to work in 24*7 environment
• PC proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Degree / Graduation in any Discipline
• Minimum G2L2 in last performance cycle
• Minimum tenure of 18months in current role as on the date of application deadline
• Should not be on any form of counseling or action plan.
• Player with positive attitude and flexibility.
• Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
• Transactional Quality background will be an added advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 5:12:34 AM