American Express Careers
Senior Engineer II
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
- 8+ years of hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing.
- Expertize in React/Redux and building best in class UI/UX and customer experience
- Experience in working with open source frameworks and ability to work/contribute to both internal and external open source community
- Solid experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Nice to have experience with at least one cloud platform like AWS Cloud, IBM Bluemix, Heorku, Blue Ocean etc.
- Testing and automation framework and tools: Junit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA virtualization/automation, mocking frameworks, Jasmine, Chai, Mocha.
- Setting up automated Build and deployment pipeline, Jenkins, XL Release.
- Good experience with Agile (Scrum), Rally, Jira, Confluence, Kanban.
- Development IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Sublime, Bracket, VStudio
- Ability to effectively interpret Technical and Business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 10:55:45 AM