Be a driving force behind why Cardmembers LIVE LIFE and DO BUSINESS with American Express
At American Express, we have a passion for Cardmembers and we are constantly innovating to reinforce and deepen our relationships with them. As Assistant Marketing Manager – Card Products, you will play a critical role in driving engagement within our existing portfolios through the development and execution of product strategy and marketing plans.
As a member of one of our dynamic product teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of card products, along with their associated services, benefits and capabilities. You will continually develop and hone your analytical skills through the compilation of monthly performance dashboards, analyzing data and extracting insights to inform product strategy and campaign development.
Strategic Thinkers & Problem Solvers Unite
The role of Assistant Marketing Manager is rich and diverse, providing opportunity to grow, develop and partner with stakeholders throughout the organization. If you possess a customer-centric mindset, a passion for tackling challenging issues and an unwavering drive to succeed, this role is for you!
Specific role responsibilities include:
• Oversee all product messages and disclosure materials targeted to prospects and the Cardmember base.
• Collaborate with creative agencies and internal marketing teams to develop collateral enabling acquisition and customer engagement; also measuring downstream campaign performance to inform future actions
Strategy & Analytics:
• Support the development and execution of portfolio strategy including new products/capabilities and product refresh efforts
• Develop regular reports measuring and analyzing the performance of key business metrics, recommend and implement strategic actions and solutions
• Understand customer and competitive trends by carrying out periodic competitive and qualitative assessments and providing commentary on findings
• Support day-to-day external and internal partner relationships
• Work effectively across broader Amex teams to deliver enhanced efficiencies, processes, services and Cardmember experiences (Servicing, Legal, Compliance, Technologies, etc.)
• Partner with internal marketing teams on developing communications and reviewing marketing materials for accuracy
• University Degree (preferably Business/Marketing) with minimum 1-2 years of marketing or management work experience
• Proven self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, drive results and champion a project from conception through implementation and evaluation
• Experience developing partnerships and managing relationships
• Proven ability to analyze data sets; demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills; emphasis on proposal development and the creation/delivery of effective presentations
• Demonstrated multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills in a demanding environment
• Proven ability to lead change and set priorities, with capacity to be flexible and adapt with new opportunities
• Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Logical and naturally curious mindset; seeks opportunities to learn and develop
• Professional, self-motivated and driven
• Demonstrates personal accountability
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2019, 11:20:17 AM