American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Queries (Through Chat) With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Deliver To The Employees, Customer And Shareholder Metrics As Per Goals.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines Communicates Effectively, Oral As well As Written Ability to recognize tone and mood of customer through written communication.
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach to Situations to Deliver Superior Service Personalization
- Empathy in Communication Ability to Address 2-3 Conversations Simultaneously
- Attentive Eye for Detail
- Recognizes Knowledge Gaps & Researches To Respond
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Writing Skills Accompanied By Quick Comprehension & Clear Articulation
- Change Management Ability
- Demonstrated Ability To Work Effectively Within A Team Environment.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines
- Typing Speed (25- 35 Words/Minute)
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge
- Multitasking: Ability To Toggle Between Screens/Tools
- Internal Candidates With TSC & EMS Exposure Recommended
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2018, 3:58:52 AM