American Express Careers
Global Issuance – Partner Analyst
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Under the Global Services Group, Global Card Issuance is responsible for manufacturing, personalizing, fulfilling and distributing all Consumer and Corporate plastics as well as Titanium cards globally. Across EMEA it issues over 3.5 million cards annually through a network of industry leading third party vendors.
Reporting to the GCI Relationship Leader, the GCI Partner Analyst will be responsible for a critical operational role to support the day to day manufacturing, personalisation, fulfilment and the logistics for the production and dispatch of Corporate and Consumer cards across 18 EMEA markets, managed across various card production sites and external partners. The role requires an outstanding individual that possesses excellent communicational skills, can influence and build relationships both internally and externally and has significant project experience.
- Drive process excellence enhancements, increasing efficiencies and identifying opportunities to improve current working practices at our vendors (both production and postal couriers)
- Maintaining daily dialogue with our internal and external partners, ensuring messages are communicated in a timely manner to support our CEN, CSN, CFN & GNA teams for interaction with Cardmembers and other key GSN groups
- Analyse performance data, identify trends and drive innovation linking to business partner initiatives/strategies
- Drive key activities to ensure the Cardmember receives extraordinary service
- Manage our partners in accordance to KPI’s and within agreed SLA’s
- Responsible for overseeing issue resolution and facilitating closure of any technical or customer relationship issues
- Inventory management, stock reconciliation, forecasting and ordering
- Conduct and support audits (Internal and External)
- Ensuring regular contact with the marketing teams across various lines of business to ensure readiness levels for marketing campaigns and an increase in acquisition is completed
- Invoice reconciliation
- Manage a small team and delivering projects
- Build a governance framework for ongoing monthly reviews with all external partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Self Starter
- Ability to identify, gather and analyze complex information
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills, essential for within your team and maintaining relations with key internal and external partners
- Ability to quickly build effective, lasting working relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- An Innovative and creative thinker
- Prior project management or process excellence experience essential
- Prior relationship management experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of the third party management programs (TLM & TSM) would be an advantage
- Good knowledge or experience in one or more Global Servicing Group operations areas and/or capabilities
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- A good sense of humour and desire to have fun
This role requires approximately 10% travel
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 10:57:16 AM