Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic team of high performers. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering Infrastructure, Automation and other projects You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. There is a need to have strong relationship and influencing skills, including the ability to challenge and query.
• Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating large strategic asset refresh and infrastructure uplift programs from initiation through to implementation. Leads cross-functional program teams and works with business partners to determine and interpret business requirements into technology solutions.
• Responsible for managing program costs, resources, change requests, risk and issues to ensure that maximum business benefit maintained as well as provision of regular program status updates.
• With the focus on minimizing disruption to the CCP persona, responsible for managing complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
• Communicates with Delivery Directors and teams, Product teams and Business Partners with regard to program strategy, testing, direction and changes.
• Facilitates rollout and uplift solutions by working with Business Partners and Product teams to determine technology solutions that align with business strategies and IT strategic directions.
• Develops the program and testing strategies and the various enterprise-wide high-level project plans and ensures that scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders. Ensures that the supporting Business Case is updated throughout the course of delivery and works with the business to ensure business case and technology objectives are met.
• Drive Automation projects in Infrastructure space
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• BE / B-Tech degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required
• Certification - PMI or Equivalent with Scrum Master Certification
• 8+ years of experience in a Global Infrastructure related role - ideally experience in the roles of Program Manager, Technical Project Manager and Service Delivery Manager. Detailed knowledge of and experience of working within the Site Services organization would be a significant advantage.
• Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to specifications
• Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and languages a plus
• Hands on experience in automation space using tools like Blue Prism / Python etc.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 7:05:52 AM