American Express Careers
Business Sales Executive -German Speaker
Anyone can offer a product.
It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
Working within our Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Sales Team you will focus on acquiring new SME customers for American Express, targeting businesses in the German market. This is a telephone based, highly rewarded sales role, with an excellent package including an attractive incentive scheme.
You will daily deal with senior executives - including Chief Executive Officers, Financial or Purchasing chiefs – helping business owners in managing their finances, improve cash flow and stay in control of everyday expenses, whilst earning rewards at the same time.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Generation of Leads and prospecting for new customers through cold-calling or social networks, targeting German Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) companies with revenues up to € 30 million turnover.
- You will be responsible to find new prospects and sell a wide range of American Express payment solutions, such as Business Cards, Corporate Cards, Purchasing Solutions, Business Travel Accounts, etc.
- Identifying key decision makers and articulating the benefits and services of our American Express payment solution using strong communication and objection handling skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills.
- Ability to drive innovation and change; think from client perspective.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Native level German and fluency in English written and spoken.
- Experience with Lead-Generation and cold-calling
- Previous Sales experience and working for/in the German Market is a plus.
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance.
- Highly engaging telephone communication style with ability to speak confidently with senior executives.
Why American Express?
It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we have won best place to work awards in Spain for the last 2 years. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution.
- The company has a strong personal development philosophy, offering continuous training opportunities, looking to develop people internally wherever possible
- Stable company with excellent growth, in a fun, dynamic, modern, multicultural and flexible working environment
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- 9€ per day in Meal Vouchers
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Annual Educational and Language Allowances
- Possibility to work from home
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy minds and living programme
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid and the airport.
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities
- And lots more!
Check out this link for more about American Express!
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2018, 3:02:22 AM