American Express Careers
Analyst/ Senior Analyst, Prospect Site Strategic Marketing & Planning
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Digital Prospect Site Acquisition Marketing team at American Express. The US Site Marketing team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class digital marketing and card shopping experiences to effectively convert visitors and efficiently acquire high quality new Card members on Americanexpress.com.
This Analyst/Senior Analyst will support our channel marketing strategy, own forecasting, results and marketing analytics for the Prospect Site team. This role partners closely with the Site Content Marketing team, GCO/Compliance, Investment Strategy and with Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) COEs. The role requires a highly analytical, creative and strategic thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Monitor and report on key channel metrics including rankings, traffic, and acquisitions
· Manage channel forecasting and budget activities
· Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal partners including Site Content Marketing team, EDA, GCO/LOBCO, GABM, and product teams
· Maintain vendor relationship
· Partner closely with Investment Strategy and EDA teams to QA and synthesize reporting data and forecasting outputs
· Support evolution of our Card Shop Marketing Strategy, managing the development of strategic input briefs and site visual identities to help inform optimization of our Card Shop journey
· Develop monthly reporting and present monthly acquisition readouts.
· 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
· Strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results
· 1-2 years of marketing analytics experience in Adobe reporting
· Self-starter with an ability to navigate a large organization independently. Experience working closely with a complex and matrixed technology organization.
· Team player with a willingness to help out with projects beyond immediate job scope
· Bachelor’s Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 6:13:11 PM