American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, International Loyalty Centre Of Excellence
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The Global Membership Rewards COE, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organization, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide loyalty vision and leveraging our partnerships, marketing assets and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to loyalty.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of International Loyalty, this Senior Analyst will help to drive business development initiatives, as well as expand and deepen existing loyalty partnerships with a clear focus on relevance, partner funded value and scale.
The incumbent will be a results-oriented, team player with a flexible attitude, clear communication style, and a strong will to build and leverage relationships both internally & externally to support a broad range of International Loyalty priorities.
The role will require close collaboration with local market teams as well as multiple global cross functional teams including Global Loyalty Partnerships, Global Loyalty BD, Premium Product, Benefits, Lending, Global Commercial Services, Enterprise Digital, Enterprise Platforms, Marketing, Finance, Risk, Legal, Controllership, and Operations.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Prior experience across partnerships, product or loyalty a plus
- A passion for external partnerships
- High energy, strong will-to-win and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to act autonomously in driving research, analysing competitive dynamics, generating insights, and creating sales/pitch documents
- International experience a plus
- Prior experience in complex stakeholder and project management a plus
- Awareness of external, local market trends and competitive landscape
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills – able to convert data to strategic recommendations
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and strong ability to drive collaborative results
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; can adjust style depending on external audiences and internal stakeholders
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2018, 5:16:26 PM