American Express Careers
- Proactively contact customers within the portfolio to ensure engagement & seek opportunities to enhance the relationship through targeted travel & lifestyle recommendations which anticipate the customer’s requirements
- Commits to regular contact with customers by effectively using various communication methods to maintain relationship with customer based on his/her preference & availability
- Ensure all customer profiles are accurate and properly logged
- Achieve/Exceed customer satisfaction targets, increase Centurion card
- Provide customer relevant advice and offer Centurion value added propositions
- Own the customer enquiry/request and act as the key interface for the customer to deliver a seamless service interaction throughout
- Whenever possible, complete request accurately and effectively within agreed timeframes.
- Engage Internal Stakeholders
- Operate within all organizational compliance principles & ensure customer awareness of appropriate compliance & security requirements
- ln-depth understanding of the customer profile, preferences, history and revenue potential of each Centurion in the portfolio
- Establish robust synergy with travel consultants that support the portfolio by jointly defining customer growth strategies and ensure proper actions to deliver outstanding and proactive service
- Maintain an awareness of customer trends & industry developments in the Premium Lifestyle arena and actively engage in self-development & training to enhance skills.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Must have previous experience engaging with High Value Premium customers
- Self-motivated, driven with a strong sense of personal accountability and an excellent team player who can work well with internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent command of written/spoken English/Chinese and articulate with a strong business sense.
- Ability to drive customer loyalty by proactively maximizing on opportunities to develop customers emotional & rational brand affinity
- Analytical skills
- Build relationships with high net-worth, sophisticated, and demanding individuals
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict if customer is dissatisfied & to apply influence & persuasion to drive a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and decision making to both customer & organizational advantage
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in dealing with customer enquiries & in probing customer to determine key requirements& to articulate product relevance.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2018, 2:23:09 AM