American Express Carrières
Analyst, Business enablement & strategic planning
Description du poste
This exciting opportunity lies within the Consumer department and reports to the Senior Manager Business Enablement and Strategic Planning
The successful candidate will help execute key strategic initiatives, define and manage critical business processes, and ensure effective communication between teams.
This role supports in a global and transversal way all the activities of the Consumer department and actively participates in creating and promoting growth.
In addition to tasks related to the Consumer Department, the candidate will also provide general support to the Management Committee, mainly in terms of meeting preparation.
The role will include close collaboration with other departments.
- Provide decision support to the VP Consumer and Market Leader for a wide range of issues and projects (integration, launch of new products or new features ...);
- Support to the general management of projects;
- Support for the preparation of "Market Reviews" by international leaders
- In the context of launching new initiatives (products, campaigns, etc.) or process modification, provide an analysis of the technical feasibility (platform, systems) and participate in the development of the new process;
- Proactively recommend any process improvements that can be implemented.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex information / situations and synthesize key findings to enable strategic decision-making.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- An independent thinker with a strategic mindset, able to achieve results with special attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, manage tight deadlines and work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Integrity: ability to work with highly confidential information in a confidential manner
- A good knowledge of American Express Consumer Business is a plus
- Dutch – Experienced (written & oral)
- French – Experience (written & oral)
- English – Experience (written & oral)
- MS Office - Experienced
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Temps plein
Date Posted: 6 nov. 2018, 09:01:57