Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is the owner of the network card benefits associated to all product tiers including both CL and BBL lines, will work closely with Product Team to support respective product value proposition development, and need to have business acumen to bring on board the adequate suppliers/ vendors to support business growth in China. Responsibilities will include:
- Define and develop product-tier strategies in network context: provide thought leadership in AMEX product-tier strategy across both CL and BBL line to ensure the competiveness in the market.
- Execute strategies: explore and bring onboard the adequate suppliers and vendors to realize various benefits associated to different product tiers. Work with Finance Team on pricing for different product tiers. Deliver results in terms of engaging issuers with compelling network benefits on different product tiers to drive new product launch and NCA.
- Market research: research, monitor, and build knowledge in the payment industry from network perspective.
- Be the connection to AMEX central benefits (CL Centurion and Platinum excluded) and make sure China is included for the benefits that can drive China business.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 10+ years working experience in either Marketing or Sales
- 5+ years working experience in China credit card business
- 5+ years experience as a people leader
- Good negotiation skill
- Ability to build relationship and influence at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure
- University graduate or above.
- Communication skills both in oral and written Chinese and English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2018, 4:19:38 AM