American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling
- Ensure “error- free” processing of card applications
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Support all new initiatives in the New Accounts area
- Effective and efficient call handling
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process
- Shift 24X7.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation
- Should have competative Customer Metric scores
- Amex card product knowledge desirable
- High result orientation
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral/written communications skills (high emphasis on listening skills)
- Flexible to work in any shift and handling calls
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2018, 5:34:39 AM