American Express Careers
Full Stack Engineer
- Analyze requirements/user stories to appropriately support design activities.
- Perform all Technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code/API's.
- Function as an active member of an Agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Conduct integration tests as defined in the test specifications, including event logging and reporting of results.
- Perform unit and assembly testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit and assembly test scripts.
- Conduct code reviews and tests of automated build scripts.
- Debug software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects (own work and the work of others).
- Work with Product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2018, 3:10:18 PM