American Express Careers
American Express National Bank Account Protection Specialist
American Express National Bank Account Protection Specialist is responsible for identifying fraudulent activity utilizing fraud management techniques and tools.
As an Account Protection Specialist you will not only monitor and identify possible fraudulent and illegal activity, you will also act as a primary contact for high risk interactions between American Express National Bank and existing/potential clients. Additional responsibilities include; identifying fraud trends, reports and developing process improvements. Your primary goal is to identify and eliminate potential exposure to American Express by gathering and analyzing pertinent data to determine the appropriate course of action.
Account Protection Specialists represent the American Express Brand with a Customer First attitude. We take our work personally because we are more than a friendly voice, we are problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
This is the perfect time to join our fun, energetic group of professionals as we prepare for the bright future ahead!
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Personal Savings is growing! Are you ready to build your career with American Express?
What you need to succeed:
- Customer First Focus- Easy, Recognize & Solve
- Ability to conduct a meticulous analysis of potentially unusual financial activity, using both internal and external databases
- Ability to digest and process large amounts of information, financial and otherwise from numerous sources
- Must possess intuitive and deductive reasoning skills and be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances
- Demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns
- Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer simultaneously
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
- Ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations
- Self-Motivated and committed to drive results with professional business maturity
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2018, 6:03:41 PM