American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Travel and Lifestyle Services (TLS) provides expertise across all aspects of Travel and Lifestyle to some of American Express’ elite card holders. Our dedicated specialists are on hand 24 hours a day to support the Centurion & Platinum customer with everything from locating missing luggage through to booking a round-the-world anniversary trip.
This role will be responsible for providing business support to the market. The coordinator will support numerous business activities undertaken, linking in with colleagues and peers across TLS Globally as well as interacting with key business partners, providing logistical, clerical and organizational support for numerous activities, including:
・Coordination and execution of the local Supplier and Agent Engagement activities within the market, covering FAM Trips, Supplier Showcases, Call Centre visits, Partner site visits, in line global supplier engagement strategy
・Close partnership with the Global TLS Communications and Strategic Partnerships teams
・Organization of Product Learning and Development Days, supporting quarterly Employee Town Halls, working to tight timelines and meeting business regulatory requirements at all times
・Supporting employee engagement initiatives with a focus to drive business goals (RTF, CST reduction)
・Deployment of market based communications aligned to global communications and supplier engagement strategy
・Providing day to day operational support to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the market
・This position need to support following jobs for your leader
- Build good relationship with suppliers such as Airline, Lodging and others.
- Data sourcing and reporting
- Work with internal stakeholders (PCS, GMS and others) such as promotion and CM communication
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications• You must be highly organized, able to priorities workloads and work on own initiative in order to manage and complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes.
• Proven planning capability to manage the coordination of multiple activities throughout the year
• You must enjoy working within a highly pressured and fast paced environment.
• You must have a strong knowledge of Travel & Lifestyle processes and tools including but not limited to Sabre and PSP.
• Your ability to communicate effectively and influentially both verbally and in writing will be essential.
• You will have strong Relationship Building skills – the ability to build and develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
• You must have an understanding and appreciation of key customer relationships (external and internal) and be highly customer orientated.
• A high level of technical skills with windows based software, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook will be vital.
• You will need to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
• You will be used to handling confidential and sensitive issues with tact and integrity.
• Your ability to respond appropriately to issues and to anticipate and be proactive will be essential to the role.
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills.
• You will be adaptable, highly efficient and professional in your working practices.
• You will have a high level of motivation and ability to work under own initiative
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2018, 10:43:21 PM