American Express Careers
Manager - Global Transformation & Engineering Network (GTEN)
This position will join the Global Transformation & Engineering Network (GTEN) team to help drive top priority GSN-level programs. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background with experience in both analytics and project management. Strategic focus will shift to meet the evolving needs of business partners across GSN. This person will be responsible for:
- Providing project management and oversight for top priority cross-functional initiatives impacting multiple business functions.
- Enabling data-driven decisions by leveraging a strong analytical mindset.
- Representing GSN in discussions with various process owners (including Operations, Capabilities, Technologies, Enterprise Digital & Analytics, and others) to build out new functionalities and strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, strategic planning, or process transformation focusing on customer service or digital servicing
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, economics, or other qualitative field
- Exceptional Project Management Skills: Drive execution of aggressive goals through effective planning, prioritization
- Good resource management and follow through
- Strong communication skills. Ability to articulate key points, strategic framework and bring the ‘story’ to life
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and conceptual thinking skills and experiences
- Experience coding in Teradata/Cornerstone
- Background in business processes across one or more key functions (i.e. Credit, Fraud, and CEN)
- Knowledge of Amex systems (WCC, CSP, Triumph, CAS)
- Relentless attention to detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2018, 3:16:55 PM