American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist
- The fraud analyst position within GFPS is designed to review incoming fraud claims from Card members through Calls or Emails.
- Upon review, a decision is made to either accept the claim from the Card member or reject it for payment of the balance owed and eventually making a contact with the merchant throughhones/ correspondence.
- Either decision results in necessary maintenance to the account to send appropriate correspondence and make financial adjustments to either parties and notate the account.
- Deliver best in Business Metrics such as RTF, Resolution Rate, Health Of Compliance (Hoc) Results, Quality Performance, etc
- Should be familiar with 1FV
- Ensure that Internal Policies, procedures, and Compliance Regulations are being followed
- Identify Improvement Opportunities, Develop and Drive appropriate actions plans
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a systematic meaningful manner
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills
- Change Management Ability
- Multi-Tasking - ability to work on several screens/systems at a quick pace.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2019, 2:10:23 AM