As the VP of Engineering for One Amex Frameworks Engineering team, you not only will need the chops to roll up your sleeves and provide technical leadership to major products but also manage a team of leaders and engineers. You can not only write optimized code but can make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs.
As a VP of Engineering, you will contribute to new product development, product engineering strategy and the development of leaders and talented engineers.
Building systems and software to scale for engineers and users alike is basic requirement.
Your teams will work across the enterprise, making sure your the frameworks are being adopted and run the right way. You will also be responsible for supporting the frameworks you and your team will build.
* Help lead our team's vision in the areas of Front End Frameworks Design and Development. Scope includes managing new and existing projects in the areas One App, One CMS, One DLS, One Find,Shared UX Components.
* Work in conjunction with remote leads on other teams within the Enterprise to deliver high impact results that help adopting teams of One Amex transform the way engineers work and shape methodology for building future products.
* Establish and manage project/product goals, contribute to product strategy, drive architecture decisions, and design solutions to resolve challenging problems and manage a Software Engineering team that builds, designs, implements and maintains clients, services and supporting. infrastructure to enable the next generation of products and features.
* Provide technical leadership to Engineering teams, and become a partner for cross-functional teams and other partner teams to deliver the best product offering.
* Build and grow a team to innovate, invent, implement and deploy complex software solutions in a commercial, mission-critical environment.
* Contribute code on a regular basis to important product features.
* 10 years of experience in designing applications at scale
* Experience building Enterprise Frameworks
* Experience scaling Enterprise Frameworks
* Experience leading high performing teams
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 10:20:19 PM