American Express Careers
- The Analyst is responsible for the accomplishment of the acquisition goals established in the market.
- To drive Merchant coverage for OptBlue Active NLIF and New Charge Volume in Puerto Rico, USVI & BVI.
- Responsible for comprehensive project management to execute on the strategy of Merchant Acquisitions by managing key projects, communicating progress, escalating road blocks and clear and timely communication to project Team leader.
- As needed, assist with leadership presentations and provide input to/support the projects.
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution.
- Manage 3rd parties relationship to ensure OptBlue reporting is accurate.
- Make active business development - represent project on the events as a guest or speaker, initiate meetings with partners.
- Analyze results internally and within all acquiring channels, when applicable
- Prepares sales & activation forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current goals.
- Define POP and servicing strategies for all OptBlue acquiring channels
- Build successful internal relations with other lines of business such as GNO, Pricing, World Services, GCO, SMA, and CLM
- Collaborate with PR& USVI Head of Acquisition and regional team to leverage best practices and regional negotiations and proactively look for business opportunities
- 2 to 5 years of experience Analyst, sales, project management and/or process improvement, with proven ability to manage multiple demands successfully and within an organization.
- Strong leadership skills-- thought leadership, winning strategies & Demonstrated success driving results.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical solving skills.
- Ability to lead change, strong change management experience.
- Strong reporting knowledge/experience.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship leadership and conflict resolution skills, with a proven track record of positively collaborating, influencing and extensively coordinating with internal and external partners including Senior Leaders.
- Team player, comfortable to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, within a cross-border, remote team environment.
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Very proficient with PowerPoint and Excel. Superior report drafting skills mandatory.
- Clear and concise with written and verbal communication
- Ability to analyze and present data accordingly
- Knowledge of Puerto Rico and USVI markets a plus
- Fluency in Spanish & English mandatory, any other language a plus
- BA/BS Degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 16, 2019, 2:20:53 PM