The Global Commercial Services (GCS) Marketing organization is responsible for acquiring and engaging new commercial relationships across all customer segments around the world with a rich suite of product offerings. We operate with the guiding objective of bringing in the Right Customers, in the Right Way, at the Right Margins.
Partnerships Lead Generation team is part of Global Field & Dialogic Marketing and focuses on the generation of a high quality leads through establishing Blue Box marketing programs with companies and organizations.
We are seeking highly motivated, results driven individuals that thrive in a collaborative environment and be able to execute solidly across numerous business objectives in a demanding environment. The candidate will manage all facets of our External Partnership Program(s) and will need to be able to execute tasks at hand while being strategic on upcoming deliverables and possible impediments.
The Senior Analyst for External Partnerships role will be responsible for:
· Operationalizing processes to achieve greater program scalability
· Develop new strategies to grow program acquisition and utilization as well as streamline partnership implementation
· Drive engagement with partner and internal sales teams to ensure effective management of pipeline
· Develop & execute campaigns and promotions to drive results
· Develop external & internal facing collaterals to support marketing of programs
· Lead ad-hoc projects related to Acquisition Marketing
Proven ability to build and manage effective
relationships with internal & external partners
Ability to collaborate cross functionally and
influence across all levels of organization
Strong project management skills, with ability
to manage multiple partners and tasks
Exceptional communication and presentation
skills, with ability to tailor message to a diverse set of audiences (e.g.
sales, partner, prospect, senior management)
Strong consultative sales skills. Must be able to take accountability for the
performance of individual partnerships and work with each current and new organization
Strong analytical and problem solving
skills. Must be able to follow through
and ensure delivery of high quality leads
Financial Services marketing / relationship
management / sales experience preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2018, 10:36:51 AM