Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud.
Over the past 2 years Accertify has been steadily building its presence in the Japanese market & we are now at a point where demand is such that we have decided to further build out our delivery & servicing capabilities in Japan.
Accertify Fraud Specialists are responsible for overseeing the technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform.
These responsibilities include:
• Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
• Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications.
• Support existing and new clients regarding Interceptas system usage.
• Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk.
• Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas.
• Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
• Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
• Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years’ experience of application support, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
• Dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience.
• Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
• Prior experience working directly with customers
• Knowledge of SQL or XML preferable
• Strong knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
• Job operates an on-call schedule
• Job may require minimal travel.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2018, 1:41:22 AM