American Express Careers
Digital Marketing Executive
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
The position reports to the Head of Card Acquisition and is responsible for strategizing effective digital marketing strategies and sourcing for new Partners to drive online acquisition of high value customers.
The ideal candidate have the passion for all things digital, marketing, and technology!
If you have strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This job is for you! Our digital marketing executives will work with marketing team and sales channel leaders (outdoor sales and telemarketing) to deliver acquisition targets through strategic marketing campaigns and external partner’s offline and online channels
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on
In the role, you will develop effective strategies, execute on plans, and track performance across online acquisition channels; including Display Media, Retargeting, Social Media, SEM, and SEO.
Specifically, this role you will be responsible for the following:
Strategy & Execution
- Work with marketing agencies and external partners to create effective digital marketing strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for acquisition campaigns.
- Optimize marketing investments to drive online acquisitions, increase cost efficiencies and delivering key measurement metrics for card acquisition and performance targets
- Collaborate with internal teams responsible for Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search and Re-marketing to identify and implement effective digital acquisition strategies to drive online acquisition growth year-on-year
- Optimizing the acquisition funnel and identifying improvement areas in the end-to-end customer journey to drive incremental card applications and new card member accounts
- Responsible for collaborating with Central teams to rollout and manage new capabilities as well as test & learn initiatives to drive acquisition efficiency
- Understand end to end processes from digital marketing, digital acquisitions, applications processing, gift fulfillment, customer servicing, digital capabilities, operational risk and compliance requirements to ensure project delivery
- Actively engage with compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines are met
- Manage end-to-end project delivery, project status reporting, risk management and issue escalation, ensuring that projects are delivered timely and within the budget
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and Return Of Investment for marketing campaigns
- Conduct post campaign analysis and sub-channel tracking to evaluate program effectiveness
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Identify and stay on point with key trends and insights
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of solid marketing experience with strong track record of digital acquisition or online media experience
- Degree in marketing, business related disciplines
- Innovative and strategic thinker with proven experience in digital marketing to deliver acquisition results
- Strong digital marketing with solid knowledge on SEO, SEM (paid search) and Display Media
- Knowledge and understanding on driving digital marketing campaigns and market trend
- Well experienced with social media platform, retargeting/prospecting
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to lead tech projects/capabilities to drive efficiency
- Strong Will to Win and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Thai
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Able to work independently with self-motivation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2018, 12:18:18 AM