American Express Careers
Director Non-Payment Cryptographic Solutions
- Provide holistic vision and roadmap for non-payment crypto systems and solutions
- Proactively anticipates customer needs based on deep partnerships and relationships
- Ability to provide hands-on design, solutions and support
- Transformational approach to evaluation of existing crypto capabilities
- Close partnership with the Architect for Non-Payment Crypto Solutions to provide strategic direction, roadmaps, design and architecture for non-payment cryptographic systems
- Responsibility for leading multiple parallel work streams and on-time delivery of high quality crypto solutions
- Partnership with technology leaders and business partners to understand their objectives and contribute solutions
- Extend business product innovation through the adoption and implementation of technology
- Management and development of the members of the non-payment crypto team
- Hands-on experience with cryptographic technologies involving software and hardware integration and implementation, e.g. hardware security modules, trusted platform modules, authentication and encryption protocols, 3rd party crypto tools, PKI, PKIX, PKCS, key management.
- Proven ability in designing and implementing scalable solution architectures that perform at a global enterprise scale including development and selection of cryptographic solutions following industry best practices
- History of customer-focused solution delivery
- Solid understanding of all aspects of cryptography
- Routinely introduces new and impactful technologies based on research, POC efforts and independent investigation
- Technical experience in developing cryptographic solutions, both in hardware and software, for a broad range of applications and platforms
- Able to effectively explain and communicate complex technological problems and solutions in easy to understand business language
- Knowledge and experience applying cryptographic solutions to security products and services
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2019, 3:25:37 PM