American Express Careers
Software Engineer- Big Data
- To collaborate with business partners to determine functional requirements and architecture dependencies.
- To provide technical solution design to meet business requirements.
- To work with project teams in technical issue resolution in line with company and platform standards.
- Engineering Graduate Or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge on Java, Big Data Technology Stack Hadoop ,MapReduce, Spark ,Hive and Advanced Visualization using Tableau/D3/QlikView.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills and design patterns.
- Good knowledge about build tools like Ant/Maven.
- Good knowledge about the configuration management tools like SVN/CVS/Github.
- Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly Agile.
- Open-minded and passionate about learning new technologies.
- Suggest and Recommend Solution Architecture to business problems.
- Code Review and Technical discussion with the team on best solutions possible.
- Knowledge of Apache Lucene based search engines like Apache Solr and Elastic Search/HBase.
- Pubished White Paper and technology writeups.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2018, 10:17:56 PM