American Express Careers
Real Time Analyst - Rotating Schedule
- Partner with the CCM Team & Operations Leaders to improve forecast accuracy, maintain eWFM data integrity and deliver flexibility initiatives
- Partner with the GBI, CCM, Marketing and Customer Engagement Network (CEN) local market teams to identify and prepare for marketing activity/plans and projects that influence call volume forecast and resource plans
- Partner with CCM, Technologies and CEN Leaders to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, service level and call delivery purity (i.e. % calls to preferred agents).
- Review the prior day’s performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Abandon Rates
- Ensure real-time performance (Calls, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing) is analyzed on an interval basis throughout the day and recommendations to achieve departmental goals are provided
- Manage & monitor available ‘day’ resources (CCP Availability to handle calls) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
- Negotiate with Operations Leaders, Business Partners and CCPs regarding scheduling of activities in order to ensure the center is adequately staffed at all times to service customers
- Approve and schedule CCPs’ out of building exceptions including Paid Time Off (Annual Leave) and In Building Off-Phone activities (e.g. Coaching, Meetings, Training etc.)
- Participate in and/or chair routine operational meetings hosted by the GOCM team with Operations Leaders and other Centers of Excellence in attendance in order to agree decisions and actions designed to drive operational goals
- Participate in the execution of the Abandon Rate Consistency Plans (including Business Continuity Plans)
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect (eWFM) regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule (ATS) targets
- Administer ongoing business reporting in order to ensure all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner: Including integrity of data in key MIS systems such as Compass, Opera etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate reporting
- Assist with Call Centre Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training and ongoing organisational education).
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- 12 months or more experience in a Contact Center Operations environment
- Strong PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advance Excel with Macro usage
- Create Dashboard/Reports using Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Ability to successfully balance high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis
- Ability to make quick decisions about contact center dynamics and to take risks as necessary
- Ability to communicate and influence people at senior levels effectively and without conflict
- Gain trust, build relationships and influence GSN leadership teams to foster true partnership
- Understand and shape the key strategies of the business and translate these into day-to-day operational and production management activities
- Work with the business, marketing & project teams to ensure relevant information is obtained for new products and projects that impact call volume, CHT, Availability and staffing levels in order to put relevant plans in place
- Ability to work across geographic borders as part of a virtual team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 12 -18 months experience using Workforce Management tools (preferably Aspect eWFM, Empower) with proficiency in scheduling, forecasting, shrinkage data, live IDPs, report exporting and manipulation
- Ability to explain the drivers of “net staffing”, their current tracking, calculating their forecasted trends
- Knowledge of how to influence the drivers of “net staffing” and which levers to pull and when in a real time environment
- ACD experience (preferably Avaya CMS) with proficiency in manual skill changes, agent reports, agent traces, live call flows
- Ability to explain key call center planning principles: The Power of One, Economies of Scale, Dynamics of abandoned calls, Laws of Diminishing Returns, Shrinkage factors, and Call arrival patterns e.g. Day of week factors, bank holiday impacts and seasonality
- Understanding of the Contact Center Planning Cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work under pressure; able to manage multiple tasks and changing demands with minimum supervision
- Strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and nurture shared ownership in process/project and business goals
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2018, 11:04:04 PM