American Express Careers
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The objective of this role is to support and conduct loyalty and engagement activities for Cardmembers under the Hong Kong American Express Proprietary Consumer Card business. The incumbent will execute initiatives at various touch points throughout Cardmembers’ lifecycles, from on-boarding to continuous engagement. He/she will have the accountability for delivering loyalty marketing initiatives and communications, as well as adherence to all internal and external regulatory controls. This position is a key member to the Membership Rewards and Loyalty team, under the Global Consumer Service Group of the Hong Kong market.
The key responsibilities of this position fall into the following broad areas:
- Support marketing campaigns and early engagement activities to enhance overall Cardmember loyalty and engagement. This includes list management, agency briefing and managing internal review processes, etc.
- Support the creation of communication pieces: End to end management on various Cardmember communication such as Welcome Kit, Forced Notification, Cardmember Information bulletins, etc.
- Provide marketing administrative support to the team.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and leverage multiple relationships in a matrix environment.
- Strong project, time and agency management skill.
- Willingness to proactively voice our and share his/her perspectives and suggestions for improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills in English and Cantonese. Knowledge in Chinese word processing preferred.
- Bachelor’s degrees preferred.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2018, 5:31:48 AM